Q&A with this lovely mama-to-be:

1. Congrats on your baby on the way! Since you have done this a few times before tell us a bit about what giving birth means to you...  giving birth to me IS the most sacred thing I have done as a woman, I feel like it is a gift to be able to grow a child inside of me and help them enter the world.

2. Do you have any advice for first time moms? I would say my biggest advice is to READ! Open yourself up to all sorts of information- and let go of fear.

3. What new mom resources in Connecticut have been helpful?  I feel like my life changed as a mother when I started going to the library with my first child- that is where I connected with a group of mom friends, it gave me a resource and outlet to connect with other women in the same stage of life. 

4. What do you love about pregnancy? The most amazing thing about pregnancy I think is when you feel that little life growing and moving inside of you- there is nothing like it in the world. As far as birthing is concerned, I love the strength and connection I feel to my body- and the peace I feel during a birth because I trust that my body knows what to do. It is the ultimate process of acceptance.